I love Panera Bread! Maybe I shouldn't admit that as a personal trainer;I know the calories can really add up quickly. A full sized meal can easily top 1000 calories. For example, a Turkey Artichoke Panini, Patato Chips, and a regular Pepsi adds up to 1130 calories. However, your panera meal doesn't have to be 1000 calorie weight gainer. In fact, I would like to share with you 5 panera treats under 400 calories.
1) Breakfast Power Sandwich and Tall Coffee - 340 calories
2) Strawberry Granola Parfait and Tall Coffee - 290 calories
3) Low-fat Wild Berry Smoothie - 290 calories
4) 1/2 Asiago Roast Beef - 350 calories
5) Half Fuji Apple Chicken Salad and a Cup of Low-fat Garden Vegetable Soup - 370 calories
Make your next trip to Panera a healthy one!